Dr. Whitehurst is very friendly and explains everything really nice doctor
- Very thorough explained everything I needed to know good experience!!
- Dr. Whitehurst takes the time with you to explain everything that needs to be done, and answers all your questions.
- Great info and consideration from Dr. Felt comfortable with the info and felt Dr heard me
- Great Doctor who took his time explaining my injury to me and the procedure to correct it. Very professional, caring and very competent. Staff is excellent as well. Being a workman's comp claim Dr. Whitehurst and his Clinical Lead, Ashley, who is also a pleasure to talk to, guaranteed his staff works with them well to speed the process along.
- Very pleased with how thorough he was
- He always makes me feel understood and he’s never in a hurry. Today he went the extra mile by looking at my shoulder when we were dealing with my knee. He’s the top doctor. I’d never go anywhere else
- First meeting went well. Explained the issues with my knee and the procedure to fix it very thoroughly. Good humored.
- Dr Whitehurst was very professional and showed concern about my injury and the progress needed to restore my shoulder. Everyone I dealt with at Orthoillinois appeared knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I was very impressed with my initial meeting/appointment .
- Doctor is knowledgeable and has good bedside manner. He is able to explain complex issues in an understandable way.
- Dr. Whitehurst is a caring and thorough doctor! Had an arthroscopy procedure done on my knee and he did a wonderful job!
- I would walk on broken glass to see Dr. Whitehurst. The entire visit was a textbook example of what a doctor's visit should be.
- Dr Whitehurst is not only exceptionally knowledgeable and professional, he is also compassionate and caring. I am a medical professional and I would highly recommend him. I was more than satisfied with my visit.
- Dr. Whitehurst helped me to recover from an impinge nerve and for that I thank him. I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I highly recommend him to anyone who is having shoulder and arm problems.
rater8 Verified Reviews
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Jon Whitehurst, M.D., Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required